Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ginger Leigh's Fabulous Shopping Spree Contest! (my wishlist)

Here's my entry for Ginger Leigh's Fabulous Shopping Spree Contest!

My wishlist:

Selene Vibrating Clitoral Pump ($33.99) A greater external exposure of my clit + sounds amazing.

Nipplettes ($29.19) My nipples are wicked sensitive, and I've always been curious about nipple clamps.

Thigh Harness ($25.89) This looks like it would create a lot of possibilities for penetration.

Squirting Realistic Cock ($ 51.49) I ejaculate plenty, but I don't really get to see it happen, and would really like to.

Curve Violet Dildo ($ 70.99) This is so darn pretty! It recommends itself to solo and partner play.

Lockable Vibrator Case (57.49) If I have this volume of sex toys, I'm going to need somewhere to keep them all!

Lucid Dream No. 54
($32.19) I love the Lucid Dreams line, and I've been meaning to pick this one up.

Pro Touch Vibrator ($38.19)

G-Force (50.89) This strikes me as a dream come true for deep, hard, fucking either with a partner or on my own.

Share (94.99) Do I really need to explain the appeal?

Door Jam Cuffs ($26.89) Consensual helplessness is hot - I like to get down on my knees for people, and this way I wouldn't have to worry about them falling.

VibraFun Crop ($55.89) Vibrating Crop = Brilliant.

Super Cuffs (29.89) I want to have my hands tied behind my back and get fucked from behind.

OhMiBod (72.49) I love music, I love sex, I've been posting about wanting to try this forever!

Natural Countours Energie ($33.89) I could probably use a little help working on my kegels.

Layaspot ($61.89) I've heard such good things about this vibrator, I would like to give it a try.

Vibe Wrist To Finger (39.49) Convenient and so hot looking!

E-Z Rider With 6 Inch Realistic Dildo (42.19) This looks like an awesome way to fuck myself from on top.

Boy Butter Lubricant (27.89)

Lucid Curves #21 (25.19) Again, love the Lucid line, and sometimes you just need something to pay some serious attention to your clit.

Snugglepuss ($53.19) I've always been curious about this one.

= $954.60

No comments: