Monday, April 27, 2009

Exercise/sex

Essin' Em just reminded me via twitter, of the summer of '06 during which I concluded that 'exercise is the new sex'.
What, Kinsey?
Well, from my point of view, working out provided the following:
I would run to the same music that I liked to dance to, so that in itself would be a bit of a turn-on, because it would evoke in my mind being ground-on by dozens of hot people at bars and parties that often enough resulted in my getting laid, or at the very least some making-out. I'd sweat my ass off. A lot of the movement and positions of weight-machines were rather evocative of sex. Especially the recumbent leg-press. Getting into that position and lifting the weight felt like nothing to me so much as preparing to get fucked like crazy. Likewise many of the ab exercisers, lying upside-down at an incline, or being bent over and lifting up working on my back.

Can you honestly tell me you don't know what I'm talking about?

Of course I would then go home and jerk off in the shower. The gym is the #1 place that I thank goodness that my naughty bits more or less hide tucked-away and that it is not dreadfully obvious when I'm aroused at inappropriate times ie) in public

Why else am I thinking of this? I'm too darn sick to work out, and that makes me sad.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dear Kinsey -

I miss you a lot. And have had such a horrible weekend and would love a hug soon.

Hope your move went/goes well. I love you!

-Shanna