Tuesday, February 10, 2009

shout- out

I have the distinct honor and privilege of performing in V-Day Boulder's production of 'The Vagina Monologues' again this year.

During this process I have been fortunate enough to meet Essin' Em. She's gorgeous, brilliant, talented, and fabulous. I could have told you this on my own, but many others share my opinion, including bestsextoyreviewers.com who voted her the best sex toy reviewer this year. I envy the work that goes in to being awarded such an honor! Rori of www.betweenmysheets.com named her one of the top all-round sex bloggers. So check her out. Adore her as I do.

Also, wherever you are, please go see a local V-Day production. www.vday.org

1 comment:

Essin' Em said...

Aww. Thanks for the link love. I'm so glad you're up and aboot writing again.

And. Um. Can we please get you an RSS feed, so I can add you to my reader? It's free, it's easy, and it will make all your readers' lives infinitely simpler.