Saturday, February 7, 2009

accidental discoveries

I am currently in awe of the volume and selection of sex toys, props, safer sex accouterments, and sexual aids available on Amazon.
I discovered this during a search for pasties. I don't know that I have a particularly legitimate reason for wanting pasties, or an identifiable need for them. You know how it is sometimes. I just want some, cool ones from Bristol6

or Pastease.
What with the nipple piercings and all, maybe this isn't a completely stupid idea. I make an effort to purchase lingerie that keeps the tripple-nipple effect from the barbels concealed in all appropriate situations, but sometimes either it's just not quite enough, or I find myself wearing somewhat less modest and more delicate bras.

At any rate, Amazon has freakin' everything. At some level of course I knew this, but SERIOUSLY. I was sort of expecting sex toys on amazon to fall into one of two categories: the vaguely sketching, not high quality or reputible type, OR, the incredibly high-end, specialized, expensive, designeresque type. I was delighted to discover that this is not in fact the case. They have an awesomely wide selection. Of course! It's Amazon!

Maybe this will somehow facilitate my purchasing an iPod vibrator one of these days... and just imagine the possibilities for my wish list!

3 comments:

Essin' Em said...

So I went to this creepy looking shop on Broadway, hoping to get some stripper clothes for my friend...and walked out with (totally unneeded) leopard print pasties...WITH tassels (the tassels are key you know).

I still have no bloody clue what to do with them.

I love that Amazon sells the Cone. And the Hitachi. And a veritable font of other sex toys.

Kinsey said...

I am thoroughly fascinated with the demonstration of the sheer variety and range available demonstrated so brilliantly by amazon.

Essin' Em said...

If you get some, we'll figure out something to do with them.

Mine have been in my car for months, just crying out to be worn.

I think you should find maple leaf ones. Slightly classier than beavers :)