Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Even more underwear!

My online order from the Victoria's Secret Semi - Annual Sale just arrived!

It doesn't start in stores for another month, at which point you bet your ass I'll be there. There were just a couple of things I had to snap up right away some of which aren't offered in my local store, like the Intimissimi line, which I adore.
Being:
















I'm super in love with the sailor-stripe looking set, and all about bustier/corset type things.

A friend informed me that underwires can cut off or put pressure on your lymph nodes. I'm a little skeptical about that, but I'm going to give the wireless thing a try in stores, and see if anything terrifically impresses me. I've tried on a couple of (non-sports bra) wireless styles, and never been convinced that they really did the job.

I swear, I will visually catalog my collection ASAP.

No comments: