Friday, December 12, 2008

worth a thousand words?

I just received an email informing me my picture, make that PICTURES are on a website.
How did I get there?
Sorry, in fact I know how I got there, it says that the person that posted them was shown said pictures by a friend of theirs who is my friend on facebook. Maybe I need to be more selective about who I'm internet friends with.

I have never heard of this website. Apparently its primarily concerned with 'feet, tits, and legs', or at least it is in my case. Um, thanks? When I clicked on the link that was sent to me I discovered that I somehow have a profile on it that is 1 month and 27 days old, has a 'fanbase' of 59 people and has been viewed 2,721 times. A message popped up asking me if I wanted to chat with some girl from the area. What?

I'm just.... baffled. Really, truly baffled. Part of this due to my not incredibly positive feelings about the way I look most of the time and part of it being that I'm pretty sure I don't know the person who sent me the email, at least I don't recognize the address and it doesn't include their name.

I'm not sure if I care to do anything about it, or what exactly that would be. I suppose emailing back, or creating a profile on the site to take the pictures down or something. I'm honestly not sure I mind and may in fact be kind of flattered. Thoughts?

The thing that bothers me the most about this is the fact that it refers to me as 'Alexandra.' Gross. Not even my grandmother calls me that.

No comments: