Wednesday, April 2, 2008

sex toys and celebrities

According to Self magazine, 4 times as many women between the ages of 18-60 have tried using a vibrator as have tried yoga. Which surprised me, as in Northampton, we definitely have more yoga studios than sex-stores. But then, I suppose that the two aren't mutually exclusive.
Personally, I started yoga when I was 17. I was 20 when I bought my first vibrator.

I'm not sure if I love that or hate it. I'd sort of like to see a masturbation v. exercise poll- and if there is any correlation between the two. Evidently, Self seems to think so, as they bill their publication as a health and fitness magazine.

Eva Longoria managed to get herself some negative attention for being so vibe-positive in that same publication when she was quoted in an interview as saying that she gives the pocket rocket to all her friends.

Missy Elliot sings about Sex toys on The Cookbook.

I could talk about vibrators on Sex and the City, but there really isn't anything else to be said.

Labels:

No comments: